BY POSTING ON ANY NOBLESVILLE MAIN STREET WEBSITE / SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER: Noblesville Main Street is not responsible for material posted to this website/social media site and does not guarantee the content, accuracy or use of the content in this site. Noblesville Main Street does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Noblesville Main Street specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on this site. Noblesville Main Street is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this forum, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of Noblesville Main Street. In no event shall Noblesville Main Street be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information on this site.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to post, comment or otherwise provide content on or to any Noblesville Main Street websites/social media sites.
2. As a guest posting content to any Noblesville Main Street websites/social media sites, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by Noblesville Main Street; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-Noblesville Main Street services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
3. By posting any content on any Noblesville Main Street websites/social media sites, you grant to Noblesville Main Street the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Noblesville Main Street purpose.
4. You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in sending or posting any content over or on the Internet. Noblesville Main Street does not control third-party sites and the Internet over which you may choose to send confidential or personal information; therefore, Noblesville Main Street does not make any warranties, express or implied, against interceptions or compromises to your information.
5. You may not use any Noblesville Main Street websites/social media sites to advertise any product or service or for solicitation purposes.
6. Noblesville Main Street is a nonpartisan organization. You may not provide any content to a Noblesville Main Street social media site that may be construed as (a) lobbying for or against any legislation or legislative proposal, (b) a solicitation of contributions for any person, entity or cause, or (c) a statement for or against any political candidate for public office. In addition, you may not link to sites of political candidates or parties or use the Noblesville Main Street social media site to discuss political campaigns.
7. All users of this site shall not engage in activity that could be construed as a violation of the antitrust laws. Do not post any material that:
• References specific fees charged or paid for professional services.
• Discusses prices, discounts, terms or conditions of sale and other price or cost-related items.
• Addresses salaries or terms of employment.
• Attempts to allocate markets.
• Includes information that could otherwise be construed to impose a restraint on trade and inhibit free and fair competition.
Noblesville Main Street reserves the right to remove any content in violation of this policy or that is otherwise objectionable, as well as to take steps to block access by any person violating this policy