The 2018 Duck Race is September 8th.
Duck Race tickets will be on sale starting in July at all Noblesville Main Street events, including the Saturday Farmers Market. A limited number of ducks will be available. $5 per duck.
On September 8th, join us at the Logan Street Bridge in downtown Noblesville. Ducks race at 5:00 pm with prizes awarded afterwards.
Duck Race Rules and Guidelines
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to purchase entries.
- Participants do not need to be present to win prizes. Winners will be announced on site at the event and via social media. After the event, winners will be notified via phone or email. Grand Prize winner will receive $1000, Second Place $500, Third Place $500 and additional prizes of donations and gifts from merchants will be awarded.
- Noblesville Main Street employees, members of the board of directors or members of their immediate families are not eligible for the grand prize or any cash prize. In the event that the winning duck number selected is owned by an ineligible person, the next eligible duck in the order of finish will be the grand prize winner.
- To claim any prize, the winner must be the person whose name and signature appears on the winning ticket entry form and that person must provide photo identification to receive prize.
- The event will take place rain or shine. If dangerous weather prohibits the event on September 8, 2018, an alternate contest option to the race will be conducted. The alternate drawing details and restrictions/rules will be posted on noblesvillemainstreet.org and winners of all prizes will not need to be present to win. All winners will be notified via phone or email. Any unclaimed prizes of cash or goods will become property of Noblesville Main Street 30 days after October 9, 2018.
- Any decision validating the winning number is completely under the control of Noblesville Main Street and the decision is final. Noblesville Main Street will make every reasonable effort to conduct the contest in a manner that meets all contest requirements. By purchasing an entry in the Duck Race and signing the ticket, participants agree to these rules and will not hold Noblesville Main Street to any legal or financial liability arising from any decision made in the final outcome of the race.
- Participants agree to allow Noblesville Main Street to contact them by email to receive email newsletters and general information about Noblesville Main Street.
- The Duck Race is an annual fundraiser to benefit Noblesville Main Street. Proceeds fund Noblesville Main Street’s events, programs and mission statement to help develop and enhance downtown Noblesville. For more information about this organization, visit the website at www.NoblesvilleMainStreet.org. Also, a full list of Duck Race rules and information, including other prizes that will be presented, can be found on this site. The prize list will grow as the day of the event approaches.
Authorized Operators - Jackie Bell, Darren Peterson